Customer Appreciation Terms and Conditions
1) To enter fill out an official entry ballot form with your name, address, email address and telephone number and deposit in the official contest ballot box.
2) No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) prize may be won per household. Each entry must be submitted in official ballot box no later than the contest closing date of Sept 21st, 2016. London Drugs is not responsible for entries that become lost or misdirected. All entries become the property of London Drugs Limited and will not be returned.
3) Contest is open to all residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba who, as of the date the prize draw is made: (i) have not won a London Drugs contest since Sept 21st, 2015; (ii) have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside as at September 16th, 2016; (iii) are not employees of London Drugs, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization (if any), or any family member living with any such employee.
4) A random draw will be made on or after September 30th 2016 from all eligible entries received.
5) There will be five (5) grand prize packages available to be won consisting of: $1,000 London Drugs Gift Cards. Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted. London Drugs reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should any prize become unavailable for any reason.
6) Selected entrants will be contacted by phone or email after the draw has concluded. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants.
7) The chances of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8) London Drugs, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization, and their respective agents are not liable to an entrant in any manner relating to the contest or the awarding and use of the prize(s).
10) The right is reserved by London Drugs to terminate this contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the contest, and/or these rules in any way, should any cause beyond the reasonable control of London Drugs or its agents affect the proper administration thereof.
11) Only one prize may be won by any one person and in the event that more than one eligible entry in the name of the same person is drawn, the second such and all subsequent such entries shall be discarded.