London Drugs & CTV Morning Live
Lindt Chocolate Coupon Official Terms and Conditions
1. To enter, tune into CTV Morning Live in Edmonton on Friday, November 20, 2015 for the key word. When prompted, text the key word to the number specified.
2. Offer is open to all residents of the Capital Region of Alberta who (i) have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside as at November 22, 2015; (ii) are not employees of London Drugs, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization (if any), or any family member living with any such employee.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. The first 200 people to text the correct key word in will be sent a code to redeem in store for a Box of Lindt Winter Selection Chocolates 393G.
5. There will be 200 coupon codes available. See details and dates below. Coupon Codes must be redeemed by November 22, 2015 10:00PM MT and can only be redeemed at the following London Drugs locations:
Oliver Square West
11704 – 104th Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta
West Edmonton Mall
8882 – 170th Street, Suite 1494, Edmonton, Alberta
Product is available while quantities last.
Offer date – Friday November 20-22, 2015
Coupon Redemption – Must be redeemed by Sunday, November 22, 2015 10:00PM MT
6. Only one coupon may be awarded to any one person and household.
7. First 200 to reply will receive a text message with a coupon code. No correspondence will be entered into except with the first 200 respondents.
8. London Drugs and their respective advertising and promotional agencies and their respective agents are not liable to an entrant in any manner relating to the promotion or the awarding and use of the coupon(s).
9. This offer is subject to all federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations.
10. The right is reserved by London Drugs to terminate this promotion, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the promotion, and/or these rules in any way, should any cause beyond the reasonable control of London Drugs or its agents affect the proper administration thereof.