$7.99 As Advertised
- Proprietary 3-layer thermally bonded glass gives Corelle dinnerware it’s superior strength and durability and has been proudly made in Corning, NY since 1970
- Corelle’s thin profile and lightweight nature takes up 1/2 the space of traditional ceramic dinnerware
- At only 1/3 of the weight of stoneware dinnerware, Corelle is easy to handle
- On every batch of Corelle dinnerware produced, a drop test up to 68” is conducted to ensure maximum break resistance
- Check out the Corelle drop test video on the Video tab above!
- Dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave & pre-heated oven safe
- Patterns won't wash, wear or scratch off
- Vitrelle glass is lightweight, stackable & break and chip resistant
- Vitrelle glass is proudly made in the USA
Corelle Livingware Winter Frost White Serving Bowl - 18oz is rated out of 5 by 50.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from really the best bowls ever!!!!!! These are truly the best bowls in the world I own a lot of these and can't find enough words to describe them!
Date published: 2016-10-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from BOUGHT FOR SALAD BOWLS MAKES EXCELLENT SALAD BOWLS, CAN EASILY MIX WITH NO SPILLS OR DROPAGE
Date published: 2016-10-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Matches dishes perfectly! Matches the corelle dishes perfectly.
Date published: 2016-10-12