*Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 24, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
- 400°F (204°C) high heat
- Advanced ionic conditioning
- Silicone bristles, added shine
- Diamond ceramic technology
- 30 second instant heat
- Limited four year warranty
Straightening has never been so easy!
The Diamond Infused Hot Paddle Brush keeps hair looking beautifully shiny and healthy with natural volume.
Perfect smoothing with no flattening, this hot paddle brush features a unique bristle combination with heated ceramic straightening fins, which work to smooth strands from the root to tip. This combined with the super ionic conditioners of the Diamond Radiance technology will give you visibly shiny, silky hair.
Diamond Brilliance™ combines luxuriously smooth diamond infused ceramic with advanced ionic technology:
- Help protect hair from heat damage
- Leave hair smooth and frizz free
- Add brilliant, healthy looking shine
Yes - 60 minutes
The hot paddle brush is perfect for everyday, damp-to-dry styling and touch-ups. Simply slide the switch to choose the temperature setting and follow the steps below to detangle and smooth hair.
1. Separate a hair section – approximately 2 inches. Comb through, starting at the ends and work upward to smooth and detangle. Next, using the hot paddle brush, brush the section, distributing heat evenly with slow, steady strokes to add shine. Repeat until you finish all your sections.
2. For extra frizz-free style - separate a 2 inch section of hair and pull down on the ends with your opposite hand to create tension. Brush through the section with slow, steady strokes to distribute heat evenly and make sure to keep hair taut! Repeat until you finish all your sections.
3. For added volume, using the hot paddle brush, flip your hair forward and brush through with slow, steady strokes to distribute heat evenly. Then just flip back up and smooth into your desired style.
Instant Heat Up
30 second instant heat
Number Of Heat Settings
Low: 356F / 180C for delicate, thin or easy-to-style hair
Medium: 375F / 190C for average to thick or treated hair
High: up to 400F / 204C for thick or wavy hair