Coleman Get Outside Terms and Conditions
London Drugs Coleman Get Outside – Official Rules
1. There are 2 ways you can enter.
Instagram: Simply follow @londondrugs, post a photo of your favourite Canadian outdoor spot using the hashtag #LDOutside and mention @londondrugs in your post.
Twitter: Tweet a photo of your favourite Canadian outdoor spot using the hashtag #LDOutside
2. Contest is open to all residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba who, as of the date the prize draw is made: (i) have not won a London Drugs contest since July 14, 2015; (ii) have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside as at July 14, 2016; (iii) are not employees of London Drugs, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization (if any), or any family member living with any such employee.
3. No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) entry per person per social media platform. Entries must be received no later than 11:59 pm Pacific Time on July 14, 2016. London Drugs is not responsible for entries that become lost or misdirected. All entries become the property of London Drugs Limited and will not be returned.
4. The winner will be randomly chosen within 4 days after the contest (see date below) in Vancouver, British Columbia, from all eligible entries received per contest. To win, selected entrants must correctly answer a skill-testing mathematical question and must sign London Drug’s declaration and release confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize(s) as awarded, releasing London Drugs from liability in association with the contest and prize and consenting to the use of their name, photograph, voice and statements for promotional and publicity purposes.
5. There will be one (1) Grand Prize consisting of:
One (1) 3-person Sundome Tent, Navy & Grey
Two (2) Palmetto Sleeping Bags
One (1) 42-Can Soft Wheeled Cooler, Red and Black
One (1) RoadTrip Grill
There will be a Runner-up prize consisting of two (2) Palmetto Sleeping Bags.
See contest date below. Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted. Prizes will be awarded at the London Drugs store nearest to the winners.
Contest dates – Monday, July 11, 2016 to Thursday, July 14, 2016
Draw date – within four days of contest Monday, July 18, 2016
6. Only one prize may be won by any one person and household. In the event that any selected entrant incorrectly answers the skill-testing question or is otherwise unwilling or unable to comply in full with these rules, a new entry will be drawn.
7. Entries will be disqualified if they include any of the following, as determined by London Drugs and/or the Contest judges in their sole discretion:
- crude, vulgar or offensive images and/or symbols;
- derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups;
- content that endorses, condones or discusses any illegal, inappropriate or risky activity, behaviour or conduct;
- any identifiable third party product and/or trademark; or
- any other content that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive.
Entries will also be disqualified if it comes to the attention of London Drugs that Entry contains unauthorized personal information of individuals.
All Entries, subject to review in accordance with #7, will be posted on the Contest Entry Page between July 11, 2016 at 9:00 am Pacific Time and July 14, 2016 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time.
8. Selected winner will be contacted through the social media platform that they entered. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants. If the winner does not respond then s/he will be notified for the second time, 2 (two) days after the first notification. If the winner still does not respond within 2 days of the second notification, a new winner will be chosen in the same manner until a winner is successfully contacted.
9. The chances of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Decisions of the judges in respect of all aspects of this contest including, but not limited to, eligibility of entries and correctness of answers given to the skill-testing question, are final.
10. By submitting an Entry you grant London Drugs an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive royalty free right and license in and to the Entry, and all intellectual property rights therein, including the right to modify, reproduce, distribute and post the Entry in connection with the Contest;
11. London Drugs and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization, and their respective agents are not liable to an entrant in any manner relating to the contest or the awarding and use of the prize(s).
13. The right is reserved by London Drugs to terminate this contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the contest, and/or these rules in any way, should any cause beyond the reasonable control of London Drugs or its agents affect the proper administration thereof.