All purchasers and operators of Unmanned Air Vehicles ("UAVs") are solely responsible for identifying and complying with laws and regulations applicable to UAVs. Operators flying for work or research under a UAV exemption are solely responsible for understanding the exemption and for meeting all required conditions. Recreational users are responsible for knowing and following the rules for recreational users.
For more information please refer to Transport Canada's Civil Aviation Standards for Unmanned Air Vehicles. Additional Resources: "New Rules for Recreational Drone Users"; "Do I qualify under the UAV exemptions" and "Getting Permission to fly your drone".
Information and links are provided here for convenience only. Transport Canada may change its regulatory guidance from time to time. London Drugs takes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided here.
- 2.4g remote allows you to fly with little outside interference.
- The quad-rotors are great for flying outdoors, even in moderate winds.
- 360 degree flips in any direction for cool tricks and impressive stunts.
- Includes plastic frame for added protection for those accidental bumps.
- 90 day exchange warranty.
90 day exchange warranty