All purchasers and operators of Unmanned Air Vehicles ("UAVs") are solely responsible for identifying and complying with laws and regulations applicable to UAVs. Operators flying for work or research under a UAV exemption are solely responsible for understanding the exemption and for meeting all required conditions. Recreational users are responsible for knowing and following the rules for recreational users.
For more information please refer to Transport Canada's Civil Aviation Standards for Unmanned Air Vehicles. Additional Resources: "Rules for Recreational Drone Users"; "Do I qualify under the UAV exemptions" and "Getting Permission to fly your drone".
Information and links are provided here for convenience only. Transport Canada may change its regulatory guidance from time to time. London Drugs takes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided here.
- Compact camera drone that is small enough to fit into the controller.
- Perform 360 degree flips & stunts while capturing videos at the same time.
- Folds up for convenient storage inside the remote.
- USB charger included.
- 2.4ghz signal with a range up to 100ft for indoor or outdoor use.
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).
- 90 day exchange warranty.
3 AAA Batteries (not included)
90 day exchange warranty