All purchasers and operators of Unmanned Air Vehicles ("UAVs") are solely responsible for identifying and complying with laws and regulations applicable to UAVs. Operators flying for work or research under a UAV exemption are solely responsible for understanding the exemption and for meeting all required conditions. Recreational users are responsible for knowing and following the rules for recreational users.
For more information please refer to Transport Canada's Civil Aviation Standards for Unmanned Air Vehicles. Additional Resources: "Rules for Recreational Drone Users"; "Do I qualify under the UAV exemptions" and "Getting Permission to fly your drone".
Information and links are provided here for convenience only. Transport Canada may change its regulatory guidance from time to time. London Drugs takes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided here.
- Small enough to land in the palm of your hand, if you can!
- 2 speed modes for beginner and advanced control
- 4 channel 6 axis gyro stabilization for incredible stability
- 100ft/30m range with 2.4GHz control for indoor and outdoor use
- 360 degrees flips and headless orientation mode
- 90 day exchange warranty
3 x AAA Batteries (sold separately X3)
- 2.4 GHZ Frequency for maximum range and security
- 4 Channel Advanced Control, 2 speeds
- RC Rating System - Intermediate
- For Indoor and Outdoor use
- 360 degree Inversion Mode
- 6D Gyro Stabilization
- LED Lights
- Ages:14+ years
- Recharge via USB Connection