- Titanium Infused Ceramic Soleplate – The scratch-resistant soleplate provides an extra-smooth glide and heats quickly
- Electronic Controls – LED lights indicate the fabric setting selected, providing visual feedback to indicate when the iron is ready
- Push Button Retractable Cord – Provides simple, efficient cord storage
- Multi-Positional Auto Shut-Off – Turns the Iron OFF after 30 seconds if left on its soleplate or side, or after 10 minutes if left on its heel rest
- Over 400 Steam Holes – For superior performance
- Vertical Steam – Allows the iron to be used in upright position to remove wrinkles from hanging garments or drapes
- Adjustable Steam – Allows you to choose your desired steam level
- Blast – Removes stubborn wrinkles
- Spray – Provides light mist to remove wrinkles
- On/Off Light – Lets you know when the unit is on
- Self Cleaning System – Flushes out loose mineral/deposits ensuring optimal performance
- Anti-Drip Technology – Prevents drips on fabric due to steam build-up
- Soft Grip™ Handle – Provides a comfortable grip for more comfortable ironing
- Unique Fill Opening – Makes it easy to refill the iron quickly and easily at the sink
The next evolution in garment care has arrived with the CHI Electronic Clothes Iron. Boasting a user-friendly design capable of powerful professional performance, this innovative iron makes pressing everything – from linen draperies to cotton dress shirts – an easy task.
Make the Leap from Hair to Wear
After revolutionizing the hair care industry with their award-winning flat irons, CHI has set their sights on changing how we care for clothing for the better. The CHI 13102C iron uses the same titanium-infused ceramic material that allows CHI flat irons to whisk away curls and waves without damaging hair. As a result, the soleplate glides effortlessly across fabric without sticking, catching, or snagging.
Steam Away Wrinkles Fast
Equipped with more than 400 steam holes, the CHI Electronic Clothes Iron delivers powerful wrinkle-smoothing action. A convenient slide-lever lets you adjust the steaming level in seconds for versatile performance, whether you're working with anything from heavy linen drapes to a delicate silk blouse, and the Blast feature delivers extra steam right to extra stubborn wrinkles, so you can get any garment perfectly pressed in a flash. Unlike many other irons, the CHI 13102C can be used vertically as well as horizontally, giving you the ability to ensure shirts, dresses, and suits drape correctly as you work, and even allowing you to steam your curtains right where they hang on your windows.
Precise Control with Zero Guesswork
The titanium-infused soleplate of the CHI 13102C iron heats up evenly and remains at optimal temperature throughout use. Precise temperature controls protect garments and linens from damaging hot spots to extend the life of your fine fabrics. With a smart fabric selector, the iron chooses the optimal pressing temperature for you, taking the guesswork and worry out of garment care.
Designed with Convenience in Mind
Armed with the CHI 13102C iron, you can press an entire load of laundry in record time. A swiveling temperature control provides quick access to the wide water tank for quick and easy filling. The bright LED indicator lets you know when it's time to press, and after use, the generous 8-foot cord retracts to prevent tangles.
A Work of Functional Art
Featuring an elegant matte chrome finish, the CHI Electronic Clothes Iron is as fashionable as it is functional. The soleplate resists scratching and wear use after use, and the rugged iron's design is simple to maneuver and handle with its comfort grip. CHI's two-year limited manufacturer's warranty protects your purchase, ensuring your new iron comes with peace of mind included.