*Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 24, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
- Ceramides help repair, restore and maintain skin's natural barrier by helping to replace lipid levels in damaged skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid Helps ensure that skin remains hydrated, soft and supple, this essential humectant helps attract water to skin to help prevent new stretch marks from forming.
- Argan Oil, Known to increase skin's elasticity and help reduce the appearance of stretch marks, this vitamin E- and antioxidant-rich oil has long been used to soften and nourish skin.
- Peptide & Botanical Extracts, Our innovative complex has been shown to minimize the appearance of stretch marks while supporting collagen—helping to improve skin firmness and elasticity.
- Patented, Controlled-Release MVE Technology, Works by trapping ingredients within multi-layered vesicles that are slowly released over time for all-day effectiveness.
Developed by dermatologists, CeraVe Intensive Stretch Marks Cream minimizes the appearance of stretch marks as it helps repair and restore skin's protective barrier. In addition, our nourishing formula helps prevent new stretch marks from forming by ensuring that skin remains hydrated, soft and supple.
CeraVe Intensive Stretch Marks Cream is hypoallergenic, non-greasy, and absorbs quickly. It contains no added fragrance, and is free of parabens, phthalates and gluten. It is not tested on animals.