OverviewThe professional-level Celestron PentaView LCD Digital Microscope is a touchscreen LCD microscope with advanced features at a reasonable price. PentaView features 5 fully achromatic lens objectives, a mechanical stage, a 4.3” TFT full color touch screen, 5 MP CMOS sensor, and a 4 GB SD card for storing your photos and videos. Taking high-resolution images and video of specimen slides has never been easier.
The LCD screen rotates 180 degrees so you can easily share your viewing with others. For an even bigger audience, use the TV output to display on a television or projector. With magnification from 40 to 600x (2400x with digital zoom), PentaView is ideal for viewing a range of cellular specimens on slides.
Great for the discriminating professional or serious hobbyist, the LCD Digital Microscope with touchscreen is an excellent tool for labs, schools, scientific research, and more.
- 40x to 600x magnification, up to 2400x with digital zoom
- 4.3" LCD touchscreen
- 5 MP CMOS built-in digital camera
- 5 fully achromatic objective lenses: 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x, 60x
- Top & bottom adjustable LED illumination
- 180° rotatable LCD screen
- Fully mechanical stage
- Coarse and fine focus knobs
- Filter wheel/diaphragm
- AV/TV output with cable
- Optional battery mode
- SD card slot with 4 GB SD card included (Supports up to 32 GB)
- Universal AC adapter with multi-plugs for international usage
10 prepared slidesHard carrying caseDust coverTouch penUSB cableAV cable
178 mm x 140 mm x 330 mm
4.3" LCD Touchscreen180 degree rotatable LCD
40x to 600x magnification, up to 2400x with digital zoom
5MP CMOS Camera