Masterpass customers save $25 off of orders of $100 or more.* Details *Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 16, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
OverviewThe professional-level Celestron LCD Digital Microscope II is a biological LCD microscope at an affordable price. With fully achromatic lens objectives, a mechanical stage, 3.5” full color TFT screen and 5 MP CMOS sensor, the LCD Digital Microscope II allows for high-resolution imaging of specimen slides. The microscope even includes a 1 GB SD card, enough storage to capture over 600 high-resolution images for lab reports, papers, lesson, and more.
From 40x magnification up to 1600x with digital zoom, the LCD Digital Microscope II is ideal for viewing a range of cellular specimens on slides, like most traditional microscopes. The LCD screen rotates 180 degrees so you can easily share your discoveries with others. For an even bigger audience, use the TV output to display on a television or projector.
Great for the discriminating professional or serious hobbyist, the LCD Digital Microscope II is ideal for labs, schools and research institutions.
- Professional digital biological microscope
- Full color 3.5" TFT LCD screen with onboard software
- Built-in 5MP digital camera captures high-resolution images and 30fps SD video of your specimen
- Fully adjustable mechanical stage for easy slide movement
- 180-degree rotating head for easy sharing of images
- Rotating objective lens turret 3 lens powers: 4x, 10x, and 40x
- Camera sensor acts as 10x eyepiece lens, yielding 40x, 100x, and 400x powers
- 4x digital zoom for magnification up to 1600x
- Measuring reticle for comparing specimen sizes
- 1 GB SD card included so you can save up to 620 high-resolution images
- TV output for display on large monitors for classroom or lab environment
1 GB SD card, dust cover
Rugged canvas carrying case with shoulder strap
5 prepared slides
4 plug international
170mm x 140mm x 330mm (6.7” x 5.5” x 13")
3.5" TFT Display
40x, 100x, and 400x (1600x with digital zoom)
5MP digital camera
56 oz (1600g)