Masterpass customers save $25 off of orders of $100 or more.* Details *Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 16, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
OverviewThe Celestron Handheld Digital Microscope Pro is an easy to use, low-power microscope with a 5.0 MP sensor for capturing photos and video of your disoveries. At low magnification, the Handheld Digitial Microscope Pro is ideal for viewing stamps, coins, bugs, plants, rocks, skin, gems, circuit boards, and more. You can even view traditional slides at high magnification.
Create high-resolution images, VGA quality video, and time-lapse animations using the included Micro Capture Pro software. You can also take accurate measurements and make notes on your specimens using this intuitive software. An adjustable LED illuminator ensures your specimens are clear and bright, while the fully adjustable, professional stand allows for steady shots even at high magnification.
Intended for the discriminating hobbyist or professional, the Handheld Digital Microscope Pro is well suited for jobs such as entomology, industrial quality control, component inspection, medical investigation, scientific research, and forensics documentation—just to name a few.
- High-quality adjustable height stand
- Celestron Micro Capture Pro Software CD with measuring feature
- Calibration ruler
- True 5MP sensor to capture and save high-resolution images and videos of your specimens
- 5-Element IR cut high-quality glass lens ensures sharper images
- 20x to 200x powers, great for low-power observation of 3D specimens (Note: Final magnification determined by monitor size)
- Professional, adjustable height stand included for hands-free operation
- 4 foot USB 2.0 cable for easy maneuverability when viewing large surfaces
- Intuitive software with measuring features
- Windows and Mac compatible
Microscope: 4.33 in x 1.38 in DIA (110 mm x 35 mm DIA) Stand: 6.9 in x 5.5 in x 4.3 in (175 mm x 140 mm x 110 mm)
20x to 200x