OverviewThe Celestron Advanced Stereo Microscope is a low power microscope with sophisticated features such as fully coated glass optics and upper and lower halogen illuminators. With a power range of 20x to 40x, it’s well suited for viewing details on 3D objects like coins, mineral, insects, and documents. The binocular head is fully adjustable for a custom fit and rotates 360° to accommodate a variety of viewing angles. The eyepieces include rubber eyecups for comfortable use during extended viewing sessions. A sturdy, all metal construction provides you with years of enjoyment.
Intended for the discriminating student, hobbyist or professional, the Advance Stereo Microscope is the perfect tool for entomology, component inspection, medical research, scientific analysis, and much more.
- Stereo microscope with 20x and 40x magnification
- 360° rotatable binocular head and 110 mm (4.33 in) working distance
- Fully coated glass optics—10x wide field eyepieces, 2x and 4x objective lenses
- Top and bottom halogen bulb illumination, black/white and frosted stage plates
- 5 prepared slides included
279 mm x 355 mm x 178 mm