OverviewThe Celestron 500x Laboratory Biological Microscope offers today's latest advances, including electric LED lighting that provides bright, natural colors, yet stays cool to the touch. Two included eyepieces (10x and 12.5x) and 3 objective lenses (4x, 10x and 40x) allow for magnifications of 40x, 50x, 100x, 125x, 400x, and 500x.
Strong and stable thanks to its all-metal construction, this microscope features an adjustable, mechanical stage so you can easily center your specimen slides. The 5 included prepared slides guarantee exciting discoveries right out of the box.
The Abbe condenser concentrates and focuses light when using high-power objective lenses. Since these lenses (40x and up) tend to have very small apertures, the condenser combined with an iris diaphragm provides increased illumination and resolution. You can easily adjust brightness, contrast, depth of field, and evenness of illumination on your specimen.
- Intermediate-level 500x power biological microscope
- 4x, 10x, and 40x objective lenses with 10x and 12.5x eyepieces
- View specimens at 40x, 50x, 100x, 125x, 400x, or 500x magnification
- Fully coated glass optics, all-metal body with monocular head
- Abbe condenser, iris diaphragm, and 110-volt LED illuminator
- Mechanical stage
- Coarse and fine focusing knobs
- Adjustable arm (0° to 60°) for comfortable viewing
- 5 prepared slides included
254 mm x 382 mm x 203 mm
40x, 50x, 100x, 125x, 400x, or 500x