OverviewCare Plus Tick Test
- Quickly and accurately indicates the presence of the borrelia bacteria which may cause Lyme disease
- Easy to use self-diagnostic test*
- No wait time for laboratory results!
- 95.8% reliability within 10 minutes!
- In the event of a positive result - consult your doctor.
- *This test is not a substitute for medical advice.
Lyme disease is a bacterial (borrelia) infection transmitted to humans by infected ticks through their bites.
Common Lyme disease symptoms are often flu-like:
- muscle & joint pain
- swollen lymph nodes
- skin rash
Ticks are most likely to be found in wooded and shrub areas, areas with tall un-mown grass and gardens.