*Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 24, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
An all-around lens ideal for creative photography and movies, Canon's EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM adds cutting-edge technology to an extremely flexible zoom range. Delivering remarkable performance for everyday capture, it's equipped with Canon's new NANO USM technology, featuring high-speed and near-silent AF. What's more, it's also compatible with Canon's new Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E1 for more natural zooming during movie capture. For landscapes, portraits, sports videos and everything in between, the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM provides great versatility with its magnificent optics, comprehensive zoom range and premium design. It's an impressive complement to the EOS 80D camera, or any EOS camera with an APS-C size sensor.
- Equipped with new NANO USM technology combining Ring USM and STM for smooth and near-silent video and high-speed AF for still capture
- Improved AF speeds up to 4.3x (Tele) and 2.5x (Wide) for faster autofocus
- Image Stabilizer effect at up to 4 stops of shake correction helps capture sharp images
- Dynamic IS helps reduce camera shake when shooting video for improved image quality even when the user is in motion
- Compatible with new Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E1, providing electrical zooming that helps deliver more natural zooming while shooting video
16 elements in 12 groups
Minimum Focus Range