An all-around lens ideal for creative photography and movies, Canon's EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM adds cutting-edge technology to an extremely flexible zoom range. Delivering remarkable performance for everyday capture, it's equipped with Canon's new NANO USM technology, featuring high-speed and near-silent AF. What's more, it's also compatible with Canon's new Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E1 for more natural zooming during movie capture. For landscapes, portraits, sports videos and everything in between, the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM provides great versatility with its magnificent optics, comprehensive zoom range and premium design. It's an impressive complement to the EOS 80D camera, or any EOS camera with an APS-C size sensor.
- Equipped with new NANO USM technology combining Ring USM and STM for smooth and near-silent video and high-speed AF for still capture
- Improved AF speeds up to 4.3x (Tele) and 2.5x (Wide) for faster autofocus
- Image Stabilizer effect at up to 4 stops of shake correction helps capture sharp images
- Dynamic IS helps reduce camera shake when shooting video for improved image quality even when the user is in motion
- Compatible with new Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E1, providing electrical zooming that helps deliver more natural zooming while shooting video
16 elements in 12 groups
Minimum Focus Range