Masterpass customers save $25 off of orders of $100 or more.* Details *Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 16, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
The EF-M 15–45mm f/3.5–6.3 IS STM is a compact, stylish zoom lens for EOS M series digital cameras. A special retraction mechanism shortens the length of the lens to just 1.76 inches (44.5mm) when the camera is off, to help make carrying and storing the lens and camera even easier. The quiet stepping motor (STM) design helps ensure low-noise focusing that’s ideal for recording movies. The 35mm-equivalent 24–72mm range combines a wide angle for landscapes and big group photos, with a telephoto zoom for close-ups and detailed headshots. Carefully designed lens placement and special Canon coatings help keep ghosting and other lens flare from your images. The integral image stabilization (up to 3.5 stops faster) can help capture sharp images, even in low light and while taking panoramas. Like other EF-M lenses, the EF-M 15–45mm f/3.5–6.3 IS STM features an AF+MF focusing mode that combines quick and accurate autofocus with the artistic possibilities of manual focus.
- Compact and stylish standard zoom lens with image stabilization for EOS M series digital cameras.
- A stepping motor (lead screw-type STM) helps provide smooth and quiet operation when taking photos, and near-silence when shooting videos.
- High-speed, high-precision autofocusing is achieved by utilizing the full-time manual focus mode (AF+MF) to make fine adjustments after focusing.
- Optical Image Stabilizer technology helps reduce camera shake, and achieves a level of sharpness equivalent to a shutter speed 3.5 settings faster for great performance even when using for handheld photography.
- Efficiently designed with three aspheric lenses and uses short back focus to help produce high-quality results.
- Lens retraction mechanism helps shorten the length of the lens and a compact, lightweight design allows easy portability.
- Optimized lens placement helps to minimize ghosting and flare.
AF with full-time manual
10 elements in 9 groups
Max View Angle
Minimum Focus Range