Canon EF 16-35mm F2.8L IS III USM Lens - 0573C002
Estimated delivery times range between 1-3 weeks.
- High-performance L-series ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with constant f/2.8 maximum aperture
- All-new optical design for significant improvements in outer and corner sharpness
- Subwavelength Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) help to significantly reduce flare and ghosting
- Highly resistant to dust and water intrusion, enabling shooting even in harsh conditions
- Circular aperture (9 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Inner focusing, ring USM, high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms for fast and accurate autofocusing
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces helps reduce smears and fingerprints
The EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM is an indispensable ultra wide-angle zoom lens for professional and enthusiast photographers who demand superlative operation and performance, in virtually any condition. Its 16-35mm focal range provides superb control of perspective, helping you capture pictures and movies with amazing, dramatic compositions limited only by your imagination. Combining outstanding image quality, a fast, constant aperture and a rugged design, the EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM delivers eye-catching results whether capturing detailed, nuanced landscapes, dramatic interiors and much more. Both still and moving images can be captured with consistent edge-to-edge sharpness, improved peripheral illumination and reduced distortion at extreme wide angles - especially important when using SLR cameras with full-frame sensors. Engineered with high-resolution photography and videography in mind, the EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM provides the optical performance necessary for critical applications, while delivering the renowned function and feel you've come to expect from Canon's celebrated L-series lenses.