*Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 24, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
- High-performance L-series ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with constant f/2.8 maximum aperture
- All-new optical design for significant improvements in outer and corner sharpness
- Subwavelength Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) help to significantly reduce flare and ghosting
- Highly resistant to dust and water intrusion, enabling shooting even in harsh conditions
- Circular aperture (9 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Inner focusing, ring USM, high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms for fast and accurate autofocusing
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces helps reduce smears and fingerprints
The EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM is an indispensable ultra wide-angle zoom lens for professional and enthusiast photographers who demand superlative operation and performance, in virtually any condition. Its 16-35mm focal range provides superb control of perspective, helping you capture pictures and movies with amazing, dramatic compositions limited only by your imagination. Combining outstanding image quality, a fast, constant aperture and a rugged design, the EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM delivers eye-catching results whether capturing detailed, nuanced landscapes, dramatic interiors and much more. Both still and moving images can be captured with consistent edge-to-edge sharpness, improved peripheral illumination and reduced distortion at extreme wide angles - especially important when using SLR cameras with full-frame sensors. Engineered with high-resolution photography and videography in mind, the EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM provides the optical performance necessary for critical applications, while delivering the renowned function and feel you've come to expect from Canon's celebrated L-series lenses.
16 elements in 11 groups
Minimum Focus Range
0.92 ft. / 0.28 m