- 8 styles of auto size one-step buttonhole and super-wide (7mm) zigzag and decorative stitches
- Automatic needle threading, multiple needle positions and drop feed for free motion quilting
- Includes oversized wide table for quilting and larger projects
- 90 built-in utility, decorative and heirloom stitches, each with multiple stitch functions
- Large backlit LCD screen with computerized stitch selection and brightly lit LED sewing area
- 55 alphabet stitches with built-in sewing font for basic monogramming
- Electronic variable speed control allows you to choose the most comfortable sewing speed for your projects
- Included in the box: Buttonhole foot, Button sewing foot, Overcasting foot, Zipper foot, Monogramming foot, Blind stitch foot, Zigzag foot, Quilting foot, Accessory bag with needle set, twin needle, ballpoint needle, seam ripper, cleaning brush, screwdriver, extra spool pin, bobbins (4), bobbin clip, eyelet punch, Instructional DVD, Operation manual
With 90 unique built-in utility, decorative and heirloom stitches, the SC9500 is the ideal machine for embellishing virtually everything, from clothing to home décor items, and for creating unique quilt designs. The machine is equipped with a large back-lit LCD screen which enables computerized stitch selection, and a unique flip-stitch guide. Becoming a sewing fashionista has never been easier! Whether you want to use the built-in 55 alphanumeric stitches for lettering or basic monogramming, select one of the 8 styles of 1-step auto-size buttonholes or use the oversized wide table to accommodate your larger quilt projects, the SC9500 can do it all—and then some! Lightweight and portable, this computerized machine offers a wide range of convenient features. Get started on your creation with the SC9500
Brother Computerized Sewing Machine - White - SC9500 is rated out of 5 by 38.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Dog1 from Worst present ever. The machine was exactly 1 year old and stopped working. Customer service said it was not covered under the warranty any more.but I could take it to another town to the service center. Very disappointed.
Date published: 2017-03-06
Rated 2 out of 5 by Daffy from Disappointed I am very disappointed with this machine. I am a quilter, and working with cotton fabric, it has not been possible to set the tension so that the machine stitches properly. Not at all happy with this purchase.
Date published: 2017-01-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by wilkaren from Love the features! I'm loving my new machine. I love all the stitch choices and how it tells you the proper foot and stitch selection. Its alot lighter than my previous unit too whi h i appreciate. It has taken my sewing to the next level! Now I want an embroidery brother machine!
Date published: 2016-12-30
what kind of cover or tbag would you suggest for this machine??
This Brother Computerized Sewing Machine, SC9500, L5794318 does not come with any cover or tbag. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any inquiries. Customer Service 35
Date published: 2016-11-30
Do this sewing machine SC9500 come with a hard cover carrying case ? What is the weight of the sewing machine ?
Dear Sylvia, Thank you for your question. The Brother sewing machine Sc9500 weighs 15.9 lbs, or 7.2 kilos. This item does not come with a hard cover carrying case. Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have further questions. Sincerely, Customer Care CS #18
Date published: 2015-11-22