*Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 24, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
- Start/Stop Push-Dial to start operation
- LED Indicator
- Cord wrap
- Cold Stir setting stirs without warming
- Safety feature standby mode after 30 seconds of non-use
- Boil dry/Overheat protection
- Jug lid with Breville Assist
- Product Dimensions: 15.25 x 15.25 x 26cm
Hot milk drinks are best when made with the smallest bubbles. Rather than a bubble bath, it's that creamy consistency that creates a rich hot chocolate or a smooth latte or cappuccino.
The Milk Cafe uses induction heating and spinning to make those small bubbles. Simply choose the appropriate frothing disc - latte for a creamy result, the cappuccino disc for more froth - fill with enough milk for one or up to three cups, select your temperature, and start.
The Milk Cafe will froth and turn itself off when the desired temperature is achieved. And as it uses induction heating, you can simply place the jug in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.
Measuring cap for measuring and adding ingredients once mixing has started (hot chocolate, cocoa powder, chai tea, syrup, flakes)
Coffee Filter Type
Up to 3 cups of frothed milk
Dishwasher Safe Carafe
Flavour Strength Adjustment
Illuminated On Off Switch
Keep Warm Feature
Pause And Serve
Hot Chocolate Maker
Water Filter System
• Induction heating for gentle, even heat distribution Settings: Cold Stir, Warm, Optimum Milk Temperature ~ 140°F, and Hot
• Up to 3 cups of frothed milk
• Stainless steel milk jug with inner measurement markings and pouring spout
• On-board disc storage
• Dishwasher safe milk jug