A steady, low-pressure pre-infusion gently expands the grinds for an even extraction.
Balanced flavors are drawn evenly from all the grinds. So what is the best way to prepare the grinds for an even extraction?
Rather than start with bursts of high pressure, a steady, low-pressure pre-infusion gently expands the grinds before stepping up to high pressure for an even extraction.
PID temperature control delivers increased temperature stability for a better tasting coffee and high power 1600W for high pressure steam and faster heat up.
- 15 bar Italian pump
- 1600W thermocoil. Integrated stainless steel water coil accurately controls water temperature
- Electronic PID temperature control for increased temperature stability
- Applies low water pressure at the start of the extraction to gently expand grinds for an even extraction
- Preset 1 and 2 cup shot volumes, manual over-ride or re-programmable volumes
- Automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature
Single & dual wall filter baskets (4), coffee scoop, stainless steel frothing jug, cleaning disc & tablets, cleaning tool & allen key, water filter holder & filter.
Brushed Stainless Steel
(L)26cm x (D)31.5cm x (H)33.5cm