Masterpass customers save $25 off of orders of $100 or more.* Details *Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 16, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
- The banquet skillet with Optimal Heat Distribution
- Foods prepared in a frypan are best when evenly cooked. So how do you get even heat at different temperatures and please a crowd ?
- An electric thermostat and an optimally engineered heating element ensures even heat distribution and temperature control across the entire cooking surface. While the thick aluminium construction is for optimal heat retention and efficient transfer to cooking surface.
- To make cleaning easier, this frypan is coated twice with a premium PFOA free non-stick. Without PFOA means it is more environmentally friendly.
- Precise temperature settings sear, simmer, saute, pan fry and keep warm.
Cooking Surface Construction - Dual ply construction of aluminium bonded to stainless steel for optimal heat retention and efficient transfer to cooking surface
Variable Temperature Control - Sear, simmer, saute, pan fry and keep warm
Additional Features - Pan tilt lever allows fat and juices to drain from food, steam vent hole in toughened glass lid is suitable for insertion of meat probe. Both skillet and lid are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Included Accessories - Trivet for steaming and roasting
Construction - Thick aluminium construction for optimal heat retention and efficient transfer to cooking surface
39cm x 31cm x 7.8cm