Masterpass customers save $25 off of orders of $100 or more.* Details *Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 16, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
The Yeti is the most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphone available anywhere. Combining three capsules and four different pattern settings, the Yeti is the ultimate tool for creating amazing recordings, directly to your computer. With exceptional sound and performance, the Yeti can capture anything with a clarity and ease unheard of in a USB microphone. Featuring Blue’s innovative triple capsule array, the Yeti can record in stereo or your choice of three other unique patterns, including cardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional. The Yeti utilizes a high quality A-D converter, a built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and direct controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain. With no drivers to install, the PC/Mac Yeti is the most versatile USB mic roaming the wilds today.
- The ultimate professional USB microphone
- Tri-capsule array — three condenser capsules can record almost any situation
- Multiple pattern selection — cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo
- Gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output
- Unique, positionable design
- Plug ‘n play — Mac and PC compatible
- Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings, conference calls
- Transductor Type: condenser, pressure gradient with USB digital output
- Polar Pattern: cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional, stereo
- Sample/Word: 48 kHz/16 bit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Weight: 3.51 lbs
- Dimensions: 4.92”(L) x 4.72”(W) x 11.61”(H)
- Includes USB cable