$299.99 While Quantities Last
The BIOS compression pump is battery powered. It is worn on the back of the leg, approximately 2inch below the knee.When turned on, a unique wave motion continually propels blood upwards, increasing lower leg circulation by 64%. The result is a substantial reduction in pain and swelling, especially in the lower legs and feet.
The device is easy to strap onto the leg, without assistance, and it can be worn comfortably for hours. It is a medically effective alternative to wearing compression stockings, but it can still be worn over compression stockings without any difficulties.
Reducing pain and swelling in lower legs: Sore and swollen legs, coupled with numbness and cramping are all related to poor circulation.The BIOS Living Compression Pump was developed by medical professionals to alleviate the symptoms associated with power lower leg circulation. By enhancing circulation, the BIOS Living Compression Pump will treat many of the medical conditions that arise from poor circulation.
In addition to treating your condition, the BIOS Living Compression Pump has three key benefits:
- Effective - Reduces pain and swelling. Alleviates the "heavy feeling" in legs and fee
- Simple - Easy to put on by all intended users
- Comfortable - Can be worn all day and night, even while sleeping
- Light - weighs less then 8 ounces
- Safe - Approved by Health Canada for treating medical conditions arising due to poor circulation. The continuous wave action pumps blood from the lower legs, to out of the lower legs, reducing pain and swelling in the legs
The BIOS Living Compression Pump is an effective way to treat circulation problems: Arterial disease, Chronic leg pain, Chronic Venous insufficiency,Diabetes, Diabetic ulcer, DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis), Edema, Foot ulcers, Heavy legs, Hypertension, Impaired blood circulation, Leg cramping, Pain and swelling after a blood clot, Parkinson's Disease, Peripheral Arterial Disease, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Pregnancy, PTS (Post Thrombotic Syndrome), Spider veins, Swelling, Tight, arching legs, Varicose veins and Venous Stasis.