Masterpass customers save $25 off of orders of $100 or more.* Details *Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 16, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
A moisturizing repairing cream that relieves discomfort and acts on each skin repair stage.
- Restores the epidermis and moisturizes
- Relieves discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch
- Protects damaged skin: semi-occlusive dressing-effect texture
- Prevents bacterial proliferation thanks to the action of zinc
- Excellent tolerance
- Its "dressing effect" texture combined with hyaluronic acid and moisturizing agents forms a breathable film for optimum skin comfort
Fragrance-free formula, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic. No colouring agents: the beige colour is natural and related to the product's active ingredients.
Twice daily until your skin is fully repaired:
Apply Cicabio Cream on the damaged area after cleansing and drying
If irritation persists, consult your doctor.
Minor skin damage:
- superficial peeling, non-abrasive laser treatment, as follow-up to dermatological procedures on medical orders
- dry skin: irritation, redness, overheating, scaly areas, etc
Face, Body, Adults, Teens, Children, Babies
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Fructooligosaccharides, Zinc Oxide, Octyldodecanol, Butylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Vine Extract, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Octyldodecyl Xyloside, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Laureth-7, Laureth-3, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Potassium Sorbate. [Bi 561]