- Garmin Licensed - 8GB Micro SD - Topographic maps of Ontario
- Resource, Industry and Logging Roads. Fishing, Hunting/WMU's & Crownland
- Trails for hiking, x-country skiing, biking, paddling, parks, snowmobiling
- Garmin GPS, Basecamp, MapSource and RoadTrip compatible - 1:20,000 / 1:50,000
- Boat launches & marinas, Lake Bathymetry depths for 1500 fishing lakes
So Much More Than Just Maps!
Backroad Mapbooks’ Ontario GPS Maps are Canada’s leading GPS map source for the province of Ontario. These Garmin-licensed GPS maps are compatible with Garmin GPS and Garmin Basecamp, allowing you to load full map coverage of Ontario onto your computer or GPS device to plan your expeditions and navigate with confidence. These GPS maps include detailed topography of Ontario’s terrain, with 3D views and shaded relief to give you all the information you need. Navigate Ontario’s road systems, from major highways from Toronto to Ottawa, to backcountry roads hidden deep in northern Ontario. Your Ontario GPS maps detail Wildlife Management Areas, trails, paddling routes, activity and geographic points-of-interest, and extra recreational info to help you hit the best spots for hiking, camping, paddling, fishing and so much more. With numerous features, including address search, Backroad Mapbooks’ Ontario GPS Maps are the most comprehensive and user-friendly map source available to date.
Garmin GPS, Basecamp, MapSource and RoadTrip compatible