- Garmin Licensed - 8GB Micro SD - Topographic maps of Nova Scotia
- Resource, Industry and Logging Roads. Fishing, Hunting/WMZ's & Crownland
- ATV & Snowmobiling trails, trails for hiking, x-country skiing, biking
- Garmin GPS, Basecamp, MapSource and RoadTrip compatible - 1:20,000 / 1:50,000
- Campsites, boat launches, paddling access points, ski areas and more
So Much More Than Just Maps!
Backroad Mapbooks’ Nova Scotia GPS Maps will show you the landscape of Nova Scotia like you’ve never seen it before. Explore the province with the guidance of these highly detailed maps and discover a world of road networks, nature trails, campsites, fishing spots and activity points-of-interest all across Nova Scotia. With opportunities for outdoor recreation marked and labeled across these maps, the Nova Scotia GPS maps get you outside with confidence. Boasting industry-leading topographical detail with shaded relief, 3D views and delineated Wildlife Management Areas plus highlights like paddling routes, hiking trails, and an address search feature, the Nova Scotia GPS maps are your most reliable source for work and play in Nova Scotia. From Halifax to Sherbrooke, to Cape Breton and Cornwall, your Nova Scotia GPS maps lead the way.
Garmin GPS, Basecamp, MapSource and RoadTrip compatible