- Garmin Licensed - 8GB Micro SD - Topographic maps of New Brunswick
- Resource, Industry and Logging Roads. Fishing, Hunting/WMZ's & Crownland
- ATV & Snowmobiling trails, trails for hiking, x-country skiing, biking
- Garmin GPS, Basecamp, MapSource and RoadTrip compatible - 1:20,000 / 1:50,000
- Campsites, boat launches, paddling access points, ski areas and more
So Much More Than Just Maps!
Backroad Mapbooks’ New Brunswick GPS Maps detail everything you need to explore the rich lands of New Brunswick. Boasting industry-leading topographical detail of New Brunswick’s terrain, including road networks, routable roads, trails for hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, and more, with shaded relief and 3D views, these GPS maps let you explore this Maritime province with confidence. Developed in cooperation with local and government agencies, these New Brunswick GPS maps are the most reliable source for industry and recreational use. Navigate New Brunswick with the most up-to-date map data available, along with conveniently marked and labeled outdoor recreation highlights and information for Wildlife Management Areas, trails, paddling routes, activity and geographic points-of-interest, and more. With Backroad Mapbooks’ New Brunswick GPS Maps in hand, New Brunswick becomes a doorstep to Atlantic Canada’s great outdoors.
Garmin GPS, Basecamp, MapSource and RoadTrip compatible