Masterpass customers save $25 off of orders of $100 or more.* Details *Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 16, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
- Very dry skin - Atopic-prone skin - Skin prone to itchiness
- The XeraCalm A.D Lipid-replenishing cleansing oil is specifically formulated to gently cleanse.
- SOAP-FREE, FRAGRANCE-FREE, PHYSIOLOGICAL pH
- XeraCalm A.D Lipid-replenishing cleansing oil is based on a multi-competent formula created around an active innovation: I-modulia®
- I-modulia : A biotechnological innovation developed by Pierre Fabre Laboratories after 12 years of research; reduces itching sensations due to dry skin, soothes redness/irritations due to skin hyperreactivity, allows skin to protect itself once again
- CER-OMEGA: repairs/nourishes the skin and strengthens the protective hydrolipidic film
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: Soothes, reduces sensations of discomfort, and softens the skin.
- The XeraCalm A.D Lipid-replenishing cleansing oil leaves skin soft, comfortable and silky smooth - does not sting the eyes - fragrance-free - soap-free - Can be used during flare-ups.
Is it for me?
- XeraCalm A.D Lipid-replenishing cleansing oil is specifically formulated to gently cleanse dry skin, for infants, children and adults:
- Atopic-prone skin
- Skin prone to irritations and itchiness due to dry skin
- Naturally dry skin