- The Audioengine S8 is the perfect bass extension for Audioengine powered speakers
- Excellent performance for music, movies, and games - upgrade any music system
- Low, and smooth bass will mix in beautifully with the other speakers
- Features super-fast woofer designed for audio and home theater performance
- Super compact size for smaller spaces and wireless-ready for easy setup
Upgrade your audio
S8 an 8" custom woofer, this powered subwoofer is small enough to place in a corner or hide behind furniture. The S8 delivers great bass performance and it's low, tight, and smooth bass will blend well with the other speakers in your system.
The S8 has a super-fast woofer designed for audio and home theater performance. It features an anti-resonant steel frame and heavy-duty rubber speaker surround for accurate low end. The S8's bottom-firing and front-ported design means you'll hear quick, precise bass with low distortion, even at higher volume levels. In other words, this is a tight, smooth, and natural-sounding little subwoofer.
Custom-designed and handcrafted wood cabinets make the Audioengine S8 a true work of art. Cabinets are made of rock solid 1-inch thick, internally braced MDF to eliminate cabinet vibrations which means distortion-free, accurate response.
High Power Amplifier
With plenty of continuous class A/B power, the S8 internal amplifier has a dual-voltage switch and detachable power cord.
Dual line-level inputs (1/8" mini-jack and RCA connectors) are included on the rear panel so connecting S8 to all your gear is easy. And all cables you'll need are included.
Versatile Yet Simple Controls
Variable adjustable rear panel controls for Crossover, Phase, and Subwoofer Volume allow you to easily adjust the S8's output and blending with your speakers. An auto-sleep standby feature turns the S8 amplifier off when you're not playing music.
Hear the Difference
The Audioengine S8 sets a new level of audio and aesthetic quality. Even if you're not an audio enthusiast, we guarantee you will still hear a difference!
- 1/8" (3.5mm) mini-jack and RCA L/R inputs
- RCA L/R, full-range outputs
28.6 x 28.6 x 28.6 cm
115/230V, 50/60Hz switchable
250W peak power total (125W RMS)/8W standby consumption , AES