Audioengine HD6 Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Estimated delivery times range between 1-3 weeks.
- Easy to set up simple to use, and designed for the way people listen to music
- High-fidelity advanced Bluetooth® with aptX® and built-in 24 bit DAC
- A 2.0-channel powered bookshelf system with custom 5.5” Kevlar woofers
- Hand-built cabinets with furniture-grade finishes, with removable grilles
- One year exchange warranty
Audioengine HD6 Premium Powered Speakers
Featuring built-in amplifiers that really pack a punch as well as analog and digital inputs including aptX® Bluetooth® and optical, the HD6 is not just another great-sounding pair of Audioengine powered speakers, but a complete audio system. Easy to set up, simple to use, and designed for the way people listen to music today.
Audioengine has included features from some of their best-selling products making HD6 quite possibly the most versatile powered speaker available. Stream TIDAL, Spotify, Pandora, YouTube - or any streaming service or media player - wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet or computer. For the highest resolution, connect to the optical input, which is perfect for network music players. It can also be used to connect any component with an optical output, including your TV system. You can also connect your favorite turntable or a subwoofer, so no matter how you connect and listen, HD6 has you covered.
The HD6 was designed first for performance, but speakers also need to look great, right? The furniture-grade wood veneers and detachable magnetic grills give the HD6 a look and feel of old-school elegance that blends with any decor.
Built-in power amplifiers save space and eliminate the need to connect HD6 to a stereo receiver or external power amp. Simply plug the left speaker into a power outlet and connect the included speaker wire from the left to the right passive speaker. All internal components of the HD6 are designed and tuned together, so you’ll get Audioengine’s Signature Sound and a much more efficient system than traditional separate passive speakers and amplifiers.
The HD6 is Audioengine’s latest statement on high-quality and highly-affordable audio. The all-new woofers have diecast aluminum frames allowing the lower-end to really perform. Also new are the silk dome tweeters which have been upgraded for even smoother, more extended highs, superior stereo separation, and incredible imaging. The HD6 speaker cabinets are also a new design that are thicker and more stable which reduces unwanted resonances.
- Built-in analog class A/B monoblock power amplifiers
- Dual audio inputs and full-range variable output
- High-fidelity advanced Bluetooth® with aptX®, simplified setup, extended range, and 24-bit upsampling
- 24-bit digital optical (SPDIF) input
- Custom 5.5” Kevlar woofers with die cast aluminum woofer baskets
- Custom 1” silk tweeters with neodymium magnets and ferrofluid-cooled voice coils
- Hand-built cabinets with furniture-grade finishes
- Detachable magnetic speaker grills
- Threaded inserts to secure speakers to stands
- Passive crossovers with upgraded components
- Solid aluminum remote control
- HD6 powered (left) speaker
- HD6 passive (right) speaker
- Remote control
- Speaker wire (16AWG), 4 meters (~13ft)
- Power cable
- Mini-jack audio cable, 2 meters (~6.5 feet)
- RCA audio cable, 2 meters (~6.5 feet)
- Microfiber speaker bags
- Microfiber cable bag
- Quickstart guide
- Consumption, Idle: 10W
- Consumption, Mute: 6W
- Consumption, Sleep: 4W