- The B1 is a high-fidelity audio component that easily integrates into your music system
- Plays music directly from your library or streams from any app
- Features the aptX codec, a high quality audio converter designed specifically for audio
- Relays high-quality audio from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, computer, or tablet to any music system or powered speakers
- Easy set up and pairing with no special software needed
The B1 is a simple way to get great-sounding wireless music from your device out to any music system. Pair with your tablet, computer or smartphone.
The audio quality of most Bluetooth products isn't usually very inspiring and their limited range can be frustrating. The B1 solves these problems by implementing the aptX codec, which is a high-quality audio converter designed specifically for audio. The B1 also has special circuitry and a precision-tuned antenna to extend the wireless range, providing much more versatility than other Bluetooth receivers.
Upgrade your Bluetooth and breathe new life into your audio system. You already have Bluetooth on your tablet, computer, or iDevice, so get more out of it and experience stunning audio with the Audioengine B1 Bluetooth Receiver including aptX, 24-bit upsampling DAC, and extended range.
See and hear the difference
The aluminum case of the B1 reflects traditional Audioengine design and the high-quality components and audio fidelity are typical of Audioengine's commitment to great sound at affordable prices. The Audioengine B1 continues to close the gap between your computer music and home hi-fi and even if you're not an audio enthusiast we guarantee your music will sound better!
Audio D/A Convertor
- Bluetooth input
- Stereo analog RCA output
- Digital optical (SPDIF) output
10.2 x 8.9 x 2.5 cm
- RCA audio cable (1m)
- Power adapter with detachable cable
- Microfiber bag
- Setup guide
5V, 200mA required power
Speaker System Details
- Operation range: up to 100ft (30m) typical
- Output impedance: 57 Ohms
- Input bit depth: 24-bit (upsampled)
Aluminum case with audiophile-grade connectors