Aboriginal Partnership Bursary Program
We are now Accepting Applications for the London Drugs Aboriginal Partnership Bursary Program
London Drugs believes strongly in promoting education and sees this as an opportunity to support Aboriginal youth in achieving their life and career goals. A $500 bursary will be given to a total of 6 first year students in the Westbank, Duncan and Campbell River areas.
- Applicant must be 25 or under
- First Nations, Inuit or Metis
- Enrolled or plan to enroll as a full-time student in a program with a minimum length of 9 weeks, leading to a post-secondary credential
- Are residents of British Columbia and part of the following communities:
- Westbank First Nation
- Cowichan Tribes
- Wei Wai Kum, Homalco
- Kwiakah, Klahoose
- North Island Metis
- Mamalilikulla-Qweqwasotem Band
- Tlowitsis Tribe
- We Wai Kai Nation
Application deadline: July 1, 2016
How Do I Apply?
- Download the Application Form and save it to your Hard drive.
- After Completing and saving this form to your hard drive submit the form by emailing it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure the pdf file is attached to your email.
- Please provide a personal reference by a community group leader, coach, or other. The person writing the reference should send by email direct to email@example.com
If you have any questions please contact Stacia Scriba at 604-272-7653.