New Video / Bigger Screen
In addition to the latest in movement tracking, the AC417 also includes Angelcare's new low-profile, wall-mount video camera and a parent unit with a 4.3" (11cm) LCD touchscreen. The camera features a wide-angle lens, color-coded room temperature read-out, and two-way audio. The parent unit can be used to both monitor baby in real time, and display movement and room temperature tracking reports.
Wireless movement sensor pad
Under-the-mattress sensor pad tracks subtle movements (like breathing) that audio and video monitors can’t detect.
Wall-mount or tabletop camera
Low-profile camera with wide angle lens and color changing room temperatures display (turns red for too warm and blue for too cool).
4.3" LCD touchscreen monitor
Monitor displays a digitally secure picture, while tracking movement and room temperature for up to two months.
- Secure digitial transmission (2.4GHz)
- Two-way talk
- Digital zoom (2x) and pan
- Infrared night vision
- Includes adjustable wall-mount or tabletop stand for camera
- Adjustable sensitivity levels (sensor pad)
- Visual sound indicator
- Out-of-range alert
- Expandable up to four cameras (Model: AC-CAM, additional cameras not included)
- Split screen viewing for multiple cameras
1.4" x 9.5" x 9.48"