*Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 24, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
OverviewBenefits and Features
- 3 adjustable depth settings allow the sampling of blood according to the skin condition of the patient
- 3-facet cut
- Each depth setting clicks into place and cannot slip out of position once selected
- Special bevelled needle cut and needle diameter for almost pain-free blood sampling
- Use with adults, children under 1 year and neonates
- Siliconized needle
- Needle diameter: 0.63 mm (23 G)
- Save space and costs by using one type of lancet
- Available in a box with 200 single-use lancing devices.
- Designed for single use, to avoid cross contamination
- The Safe-T-technology ensures that the needle is always safely stored in the housing, preventing accidental needle sticks
- Automatic needle retraction after single use eliminates risk of injury and cross contamination
- After the single use the complete lancing device is disposed of
Multiple safety features combined with customised settings make the Accu-Chek Safe-T-Pro Plus lancing device especially advantageous. This single use lancing device supports patient safety and ease of use. It also complies with the safety requirements demanded by health authorities, legislators, and health institutions.