London Drugs 69th Anniversary
69 second Free Spree Contest
ENTRY FORM RULES
1) To enter, make any $69 purchase(before taxes), or more, at any London Drugs store (or online at londondrugs.com) and you will receive an entry form. To enter using online vouchers, please exchange the voucher for an official entry form at the customer service desk at any London Drugs store location. Maximum of one voucher per visit, may be subject to $69 (before taxes) purchase verification via receipt or online order invoice. Print your name, address, telephone number, email, age and correctly answer to the skill-testing question by hand on an official entry form (hand drawn facsimiles, mechanically, technologically or photographically reproduced entry forms will not be accepted) and deposit in the official ballot box at any London Drugs location. Official entry forms are available at any cashier at any London Drugs location.
2) To receive a contest entry form without purchase, please submit a min. 200 word essay on why you like to shop at London Drugs. Please submit this essay to Customer Service to receive an entry form. Limit one (1) Shopping Spree Grand Prize, with a maximum value of $500, will be awarded at each London Drugs location in Western Canada. Entries must be received no later than 11:59 pm Pacific Time on Wednesday, October 1, 2014. London Drugs is not responsible for entries that become lost or misdirected. All entries become the property of London Drugs Limited and will not be returned.
3) Contest is open to all residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba who, as of the date the prize draw is made: (i) have not won a London Drugs contest since October 1, 2013; (ii) have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside as at October 1, 2014 (iii) are not employees of London Drugs,their respective advertising and promotional agencies, or any family member living with any such employee.
4) A random draw will be made on October 7, 2014 in each London Drugs location from all eligible entries received at each store. To win, selected entrants must have correctly answered the skill-testing mathematical question on the entry form and must sign London Drugs’ declaration and release confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize(s) as awarded, releasing London Drugs from liability in association with the contest and prize and consenting to the use of their name, photograph, voice and statements for promotional and publicity purposes.
5) Limit one (1) Shopping Spree Grand Prize will be awarded at each London Drugs location in Western Canada (78 locations , 1 winner at each location equals to 78 winners total) The Grand Prize has an maximum retail value of $500. Upon selection of a qualified entry form, store management will arrange a mutual convenient date and time with the selected winner to conduct the 69-second Shopping Spree. Upon start of the Shopping Spree, the selected winner will have 69 seconds to go through the store and choose various product(s), up to a maximum value of $500 before taxes. The Spree will be timed by Store Management. Upon completion of the 69-second shopping spree, store management will tally the prize winner’s chosen products, which may not exceed $500. If the chosen prizes, exceed $500, then prize winner will have to pay the difference, or choose to forfeit product(s) to reduce the value to under $500.
6) Prize must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted.
7) Selected entrants will be contacted by telephone, mail or email. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants.
8) The chances of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Decisions of the judges in respect of all aspects of this contest including, but not limited to, eligibility of entries and correctness of answers given to the skill-testing question, are final.
9) London Drugs, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, and their respective agents are not liable to an entrant in any manner relating to the contest or the awarding and use of the prize(s).
11) The right is reserved by London Drugs to terminate this contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the contest, and/or these rules in any way, should any cause beyond the reasonable control of London Drugs or its agents affect the proper administration thereof.