London Drugs 68th Anniversary
68 second Free Spree Contest
ENTRY FORM RULES
To enter, make any $68 (before taxes) purchase at any London Drugs and you will receive an entry form. Complete this entry form and deposit it in the official ballot box at any London Drugs store by 11:59 pm Pacific Time on Wednesday, November 13, 2013. In-store entries must be made on an official entry form; mechanically reproduced entries will not qualify. No purchase necessary. To enter without purchase, please submit a min. 200 word essay on why you like to shop at London Drugs. To win, the selected entrant must correctly answer the skill-testing question on the front of the entry form. Each London Drugs location in Western Canada (77 total locations) will award one (1) Grand Prize, with a maximum value of $500. Each store will perform a random draw from all qualified submitted entry forms to their location on November 15, 2013. Date and time of actual shopping spree will be determined between each store management and their drawn winner. The chances of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Complete contest rules in-store and at www.londondrugs.com. Contest is open to all residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba (i) who have not won a London Drugs contest since November 13, 2012; (ii) who have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside as at November 8, 2012; and (iii) who are not employees of London Drugs, its advertising and promotional agencies, or any family member living with any such employee.
1) To enter, in-store: To enter, make any $68 (before taxes) purchase at any London Drugs and you will receive an entry form. Print your name, address, telephone number, email, age and correctly answer to the skill-testing question by hand on an official entry form (hand drawn facsimiles, mechanically, technologically or photographically reproduced entry forms will not be accepted) and deposit in the official ballot box at any London Drugs location. Official entry forms are available at cashier of any London Drugs location.
2) No purchase necessary. To receive a contest entry form without purchase, please submit a min. 200 word essay on why you like to shop at London Drugs. Please submit this essay to Customer Service. Limit one (1) Shopping Spree Grand Prize, with a maximum value of $500, will be awarded at each London Drugs location in Western Canada. Entries must be received no later than 11:59 pm Pacific Time on Wednesday, November 13, 2013. London Drugs is not responsible for entries that become lost or misdirected. All entries become the property of London Drugs Limited and will not be returned.
3) Contest is open to all residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba who, as of the date the prize draw is made: (i) have not won a London Drugs contest since November 13, 2012; (ii) have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside as at November 8, 2013 (iii) are not employees of London Drugs,their respective advertising and promotional agencies, or any family member living with any such employee.
4) A random draw will be made on November 15, 2013 in each London Drugs location from all eligible entries received at each store. To win, selected entrants must have correctly answered the skill-testing mathematical question on the entry form and must sign London Drugs’ declaration and release confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize(s) as awarded, releasing London Drugs from liability in association with the contest and prize and consenting to the use of their name, photograph, voice and statements for promotional and publicity purposes.
5) Limit one (1) Shopping Spree Grand Prize will be awarded at each London Drugs location in Western Canada (77 locations , 1 winner at each location equals to 77 winners total) The Grand Prize has an maximum retail value of $500. Upon selection of a qualified entry form, store management will arrange a mutual convenient date and time with the selected winner to conduct the 68-second Shopping Spree. Upon start of the Shopping Spree, the selected winner will have 68 seconds to go through the store and choose various product(s), up to a maximum value of $500 before taxes. The Spree will be timed by Store Management. Upon completion of the 68-second shopping spree, store management will tally the prize winner’s chosen products, which may not exceed $500. If the chosen prizes, exceed $500, then prize winner will have to pay the difference, or choose to forfeit product(s) to reduce the value to under $500.
6) Prize must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted.
7) Selected entrants will be contacted by telephone, mail or email. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants.
8) The chances of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Decisions of the judges in respect of all aspects of this contest including, but not limited to, eligibility of entries and correctness of answers given to the skill-testing question, are final.
9) London Drugs their respective advertising and promotional agencies, and their respective agents are not liable to an entrant in any manner relating to the contest or the awarding and use of the prize(s).
11) The right is reserved by London Drugs to terminate this contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the contest, and/or these rules in any way, should any cause beyond the reasonable control of London Drugs or its agents affect the proper administration thereof.