If you're looking for an exciting place to work, your opportunities are unlimited at London Drugs.
- A successful, dynamic retailer
- Multiple employment and career options
- Competitive salaries & exceptional benefits
- Educational & Career planning assistance
We Offer flexibility in locations and hours. For a complete spectrum of jobs and positions, from part-time to full-time careers.
Have you already created a profile with us?
Do you want to attach additional documents (i.e. cover letter) to your application?
If so, you can go here to check the results of your Job Search Agent Profile, change your password, view current postings and/or attach additional documents.
Send Me Opportunities
Do you have a specific location or career path in mind? Let our Job Search Agent look for a job that matches criteria you identify. The system will notify you by email when there is a match!
What Do We Believe In?
- People, family and community involvement are at the top of our list
- We stress ethical behaviour and humanitarian values
- We celebrate different cultures and traditions
- Promoting from within is key to our success
- Specialized training programs and post-secondary educational opportunities are available to our employees
What We Value in an Employee
We're looking for people who like a challenge, enjoy an upbeat work atmosphere and take pride in their work. We recognize the power of teamwork and encourage an open environment where the exchange of ideas are welcomed - and rewarded. We promote from within wherever possible and offer a number of incentives to help you grow with the company, including Employee Recognition and Career Achievement programs.
Rewards, Recognition & Generous Benefits
- We believe in an open environment where the exchange of ideas are welcomed and recognized
- Our salaries are industry competitive
- We provide outstanding benefits and employee discounts
- Our employee satisfaction rating is high - few retail organizations can match it
We offer advancement opportunities through our promote-from-within policies, salaries commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription drugs and vision coverage for you and your family
- Health & Wellness - we repay up to 100% of your YM/YWCA gym membership
- Employee Discount program
- Ongoing In-House Training and Education Courses
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Community Involvement
Please be aware...
At times, there are unfortunate fraudulent job offers made out to look like London Drugs clerical-type positions that appear on Craigslist.
It’s important to note, any job opportunity that requires no face to face meeting with London Drugs, is fraudulent.
Many of these fraudulent offers listed on Craigslist might also ask individuals to conduct financial transactions for the false employer; this can have very unfortunate outcomes for the unsuspecting job applicants. If you know someone who has been impacted by a fraudulent job offer on Craigslist, they should contact their bank and the police immediately.
For all legitimate London Drugs' employment opportunities, all prospective candidates are contacted by a London Drugs representative where a proper interview process ensues, prior to any work being started. This includes a face-to-face interview at one of our store locations or at London Drugs' Head Office in Richmond, BC. Also, prior to starting a position at London Drugs, ALL employees go through pre-employment testing, reference checks and attend on-site training at one of our stores or at head office.