Mega Man Legacy Collection is a celebration of the 8-bit history of Capcom's iconic Blue Bomber. Featuring faithful reproductions of the series' origins with the original six Mega Man games, the Legacy Collection will remind long-time fans and introduce newcomers to what made Mega Man such a popular and iconic character.
In addition to the six Mega Man games, Mega Man Legacy Collection features new ways to experience the classic games with the Museum Mode and new Challenge Mode. Challenge Mode remixes gameplay segments from all six games, with scaling difficulty objectives for experienced players to conquer yet serving as a good starting point for new players, too. Museum Mode contains a comprehensive collection of production art and original concept sketches, plus more than 100 Nintendo 3DS exclusive items – a mega treat for any fan of Mega Man and video game history.
- Go gold – The Collector's Edition features an exclusive new gold Mega Man amiibo™. Use the original Mega Man amiibo™ or new gold Mega Man amiibo™ to unlock 11 Nintendo 3DS exclusive challenges.
- Six classic games in one – Play a piece of video game history with the original six Mega Man games and experience the origins of the classic series.
- 8-bit style with HD flair – The games retain their retro 8-bit style with an added HD finish, giving a crisp, clean look to the charming, classic sprites.
- Challenge remix mode for new and veteran players – The robust new Challenge Mode remixes gameplay from all six games for a new type of challenge. It provides both increasingly difficult trials for experienced players and also teaches newcomers to become familiar with the style of the games and tackle some of the trickier areas.
- Museum of the era – The Museum Mode features a massive repository of history and art collected from the era of the games in this collection. Take a look back at the history of Mega Man with loads of information, original concept art, and more than 100 Nintendo 3DS exclusive Museum items.
- Developed with an all-new engine – Using the newly developed Eclipse Engine, Capcom and Digital Eclipse are able to archive these six pieces of video game history with faithful reproductions of the originals for a new generation of gamers.
Action & Adventure
ESRB Game Rating
ESRB Game Rating Descriptors
Mild Cartoon Violence