*Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 24, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
Cut down entire legions of enemies as fan-favourite Legend of Zelda™ characters using powerful moves as Hyrule Warriors comes to the Nintendo 3DS™ system. Control multiple characters to enhance your strategies and enjoy new story elements with playable characters from The Legend of Zelda™: The Wind Waker, such as Tetra, King Daphnes, and more.
War rages as the delicate balance of the Triforce is disrupted. The kingdom of Hyrule is once again being torn apart by a dark power, this time lead by Sorceress Cia. Now it's up to the legendary hero Link™ to face hordes of enemies and find the missing Princess Zelda™. Advance the story to unlock new playable characters, each with unique moves and weapon types. Collect Rupees and other useful items to upgrade weapons and craft badges, which you can use to bolster each warrior's abilities.
- Contains content from the original Hyrule Warriors™ game, released on the Wii U console
- New characters and story elements based on The Legend of Zelda™: The Wind Waker
- New character-switching feature lets you change and command characters on the fly
- Play as fan-favourite characters like Tetra and the King Daphnes for the first time in the series!
- Battle the fiercest Legend of Zelda™ enemies across Hyrule's most famous locales
ESRB Game Rating
ESRB Game Rating Descriptors
Fantasy Violence, Suggestive Themes