OverviewFINAL FANTASY EXPLORERS focuses on cooperative play with friends, utilizing a refined party system allowing Explorers to master over 20 jobs, each offering unique ways to defeat or even recruit the realm’s mightiest monsters. Players will have the ability to call upon the powers of eidolons like Ifrit and Bahamut, as well as to transform into legendary characters from the FINAL FANTASY series via the Trance ability. Multiplayer functionality is enabled through the Nintendo 3DS wireless communication.
The world is at war over the greatest source of power in the world, the Grand Crystal. Players must band together to form an elite squad of Explorers, who venture out to collect pieces of the Grand Crystal to provide energy for the planet while fighting off hordes of monsters.
- 4 PLAYER ADVENTURE – Band together with up to four other players either locally or afar via the Nintendo 3DS wireless communication. Form strategies together to take on challenging dungeons and powerful bosses!
- HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE CHARACTERS – Customize jobs, weapons, armors, accessories, and abilities to suit your individual taste and play style. No two Explorers are the same.
- OVER 20 JOBS TO EXPLORE AND MASTER – Take up your favorite FINAL FANTASY roles, from series classics including Knight, Dragoon, and Black Mage to the highly specialized Samurai, Time Mage, Dark Knight, and more.
- CLASSIC FINAL FANTASY MONSTERS & CHARACTERS – Recruit, level up, and fight alongside classic FINAL FANTASY monsters and transform into legendary figures from the storied franchise, including Cloud, Squall, and Lightning.
- OVER 100 HOURS OF GAMEPLAY – With over 200 quests, 20+ jobs, and endless party configurations to discover, players never have to stop exploring.