London drugs/ white Cashmere Collection Contest (the “Contest”) – Official Rules
1. To enter: Print your full name, address, telephone number, age and answer to the skill-testing question by hand on the official entry form available at participating London Drugs stores as of August 1, 2014 (hand drawn facsimiles, mechanically, technologically or photographically reproduced entry forms will not be accepted) and deposit in the official ballot box at any participating London Drugs store no later than 11:59 pm Pacific Time on Aug 31, 2014.
2. No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) entry per person per day. Entries must be received no later than 11:59 pm Pacific Time on Aug 31, 2014. Neither London Drugs Limited (“London Drugs” or the “Sponsor”) nor Kruger Products L.P. (“Kruger Products” or the “Prize Supplier”) is responsible for entries that are incomplete or illegible or that become lost or misdirected. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. Contest is open to all residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba who: (i) have not won a London Drugs contest since August 31, 2013; (ii) have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside as at August 1, 2014; (iii) are not employees of London Drugs, Kruger Products, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, or any family member living with any such employee.
4. A random draw will be made by London Drugs on September 10 2014 (the “Draw Date”) in Richmond, BC from all eligible entries received. To win, the selected entrant must have correctly answered the skill-testing mathematical question on the entry and must sign London Drug’s declaration and release form, confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize as awarded, releasing London Drugs and Kruger Products from liability in association with the contest and prize and consenting to the use of the winner’s name, photograph, voice and statements for promotional and publicity purposes.
5. There will be 1 prize (the “Grand Prize”) available to be won. Grand Prize consists of: two (2) Tickets to the Prize Supplier’s “White Cashmere Collection Fashion Show” and related VIP Cocktail event in Toronto, ON on September 30, 2014 (the ”Event”). Grand Prize includes return flight for the selected winner and one age-of-majority guest, from the major Canadian airport nearest the winner’s primary residence to Toronto, ON (economy class) ,a hotel stay for two (2) nights in Toronto (at a hotel selected by the Sponsor), grand transportation between the hotel and airport and the hotel and Event , $200.00 towards dinner for two (2) (which may be provided in the form of prepaid cards or gift cards) and $1,000.00 Cash. The actual value of the Grand Prize may vary, depending on the point of departure, but has an approximate value of $4,500.00 CDN, based on a Vancouver departure . Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and no substitution is permitted, except at the sole option of London Drugs. London Drugs reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value should the Grand Prize or any component thereof become unavailable for any reason. It is the responsibility of the winning entrant (and his/her travelling companion) to have all necessary identification or other documentation required for travel and winner and his/her travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary. All travel arrangements relating to the Grand Prize must be made through the Sponsor or its designated travel agent. All expenses connected with the winning entrant (and his/her travelling companion) travelling to and from the original departure airport, non-included accommodations, meals, beverages, gratuities, travel insurance, taxes and any other expenses of a personal nature or any expenses not expressly specified in these contest rules as being included in the Grand Prize are the responsibility of the winning entrant (NOTE: confirmed Grand Prize winner may be required to present a valid major credit card in his/her name or in the name of his/her travel companion at the time of hotel check-in to cover any incidental expenses). Winner’s travel companion must have reached the age of majority in his/her province of residence and will also be required to sign the Sponsor’s form of liability/publicity release.
6. Selected entrant will be contacted by telephone or mail. No correspondence will be entered into except with the selected entrant. If the selected entrant: (a) cannot successfully be reached by the Sponsor within three (3) days of the Draw Date; (b) has not correctly answer the skill-testing question; (c) fails to return the properly executed Contest documents within the time specified by the Sponsor; (d) cannot accept (or is unwilling to accept) the Grand Prize (as awarded) for any reason; and/or (e) is determined to be in violation of these Rules (all as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion); then he/she may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, be disqualified (and, if disqualified, will forfeit all rights to the Grand Prize) and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and time permitting, to randomly select an alternate eligible entrant from among the remaining eligible entries in accordance with these contest rules (in which case the foregoing provisions of this Rule 6 shall apply to such newly selected entrant).
7. The chances of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Decisions of the judges in respect of all aspects of this contest including, but not limited to, eligibility and/or disqualification of entries and correctness of answers given to the skill-testing question, are final.
8. London Drugs, Kruger Products, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization, and their respective agents are not liable to an entrant in any manner relating to this contest or the awarding and use of the Grand Prize.
10. London Drugs reserves the right to terminate this contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the contest, and/or these rules in any way, should any cause beyond the reasonable control of London Drugs or its agents affect the proper administration thereof.